Financial Freedom + : spent about $70 this past week mostly from hanging out with Irene. Not a bad week and well within my means 🙂
SEO/Career – some client work has been taking up a lot more of my personal time which kind of sucks, but at the same time, gives me a good taste of unwavering and top notch client service and having to manage expectations right out of the gate. Lots of changes in the world of SEO (or ranking on Google more specifically), so we need to evolve with how things are changing. To that end, I need to get my ass in gear to get used to how to best go about “natural” and scalable link building strategies, which would be:
– blog commenting, which parlays into blogger outreach/relationship building
– guest posting (stemming from blog commenting)
– hiring freelance writers
– broken link outreach
Fitness Phenomenon ++ : I went to the gym 3 times this week. I tried doing Power Cleans, and learned to perfect the Sumo Deadlift High Pulls.
Illustrator – hardly about to touch Illustrator except while on my commute. I’ll have to bring my Macbook to work everyday to capture those pockets of time and keep learning.
– bring Macbook Pro to work everyday
– get handle of the flow of things with new changes to linkbuilding strategies.
– sleep early!! 11 PM it is.